What NOT to do in ITALY – DON'Ts of Italy [Travel Guide]

In this video, we’ll discover what NOT to do while you’re touring to Italy, overlaying every little thing from the Italian language, meals, …
low cost holidays, #ITALY #DON39Ts #Italy #Travel #Guide, donts of italy,what to not do in italy,italy journey information,italy,italy vacationer information,italy journey ideas,italy journey,journey ideas,italy video,what to do in italy,issues to do in italy,largest mistages vacationers make in italy,italy errors,italy vacationer errors,journey to italy,finest issues to do in italy,better of italy,issues to see in italy,italy journey ideas #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

29 thoughts on “What NOT to do in ITALY – DON'Ts of Italy [Travel Guide]

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Pretty fascist country to go to
    Only one way for everything.
    I think I'll be very happy in the USA
    With all the cultures and tolerance .

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

come to Italy and be careful as in any other country in the world, feel at home and be polite as at home, anyone is welcome, we say – "the whole world is a country".

enjoy our hospitality, enjoy our cuisine, enjoy our places, you are welcome !!!!

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

This video has so many wrong facts. You have definitely had a s**t visit or maybe you just don’t know what happens outside your own country. Your views on this country are so very wrong. I’m literally cringing trying to watch this!

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Sorry but when would you not eat pizza with your hands? If you eat it with cutlery your a disgrace!

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Not eating near attractions is quite a good advice for most countries I think.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Le anime le danno gratis? Con tutto quello che costa mantenerle sarebbe una rovina . Mi sembra erano in pochi e qualcoss doveva succedere per gli Alti. Erano I profeti a pagare.

Buanjiorno,
    Just a fact, would like to add, Italy has more than 2800 km (1750 mi) of maritime borders, not counting the two large islands of Sicily and Sardinia.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

NEVER eat at a Restaurant near ANY tourist attraction! You will be very unhappy!

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

So basically don’t travel here lol 😂 don’t don’t don’t don’t is all I heard… 😭

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

🤨 Dont talk politics, religion, mafia or corruption because Italians are PROUD of their nation? So they are proud, thats why you shouldnt point out why being proud of a bad thing, such as country, is bad?
    Also, pride it self is bad and prideful people are in every country, so that advice is vague and not very good. Every Italian i met loves talking about all these topics, as they like expressing their views on them.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

This was wonderful! Your beautiful site reminds me that I want to go back to Italy as soon as I can! I loved everything about it. For travel, I took boats, trains, busses, airplalnes, and LOTS of walking (so much to see and enjoy)! The only place I drove a rental car was in Sardinia, but driving there was wonderful and beeze–highly recommended.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

i want to add a donts in Italy. if ever you get fined for not having train ticket(city trains) a bus ticket especially. and your a tourist. dont pay them. (the inspector who caught you) tell them that you dont have money or card on hand. and will want to go to their office and pay at the office. just leave your fines on the country. they cant do nothing if your a tourist. Locals here will just receive the payment notice and soon be forgotten after a year or so. remember italy's economy is revolving on tourists so italians will do their best to rob you. for them tourists are walking ATMS waiting to be robbed. im writing this because shame on them to fine us a ticket and have the worst transportation service

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Italy is leader, after germany, the industry full,steel, armament s,supercar s,the fashion industry for Italy is only 6%…..italy is a true seper poweer economy….the SOUTH is only touristic, mafia ahahah, England is the country with most corruption, in finance ,all s money of the mafia s italian, idiot,in germany, HOLAND tne riciclaggio….the mafia of Hollywood movie is of the 1900.investment s of all the mafia s they are in CITY OF LONDON, FRANCOFORTE, IN SPANISH TOURISM, YOUR EUROPEAN RIDICULESS,AND INGENUI

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

The region Emilia Romagna is the California of europe, ibiza ahahah, in italy Riccione, Rimini, Jesolo,la Puglia also with Gallipoli. The mega concer s frpm north to SOUTH. 3 mesi ago ,the ROLLING STONES TO ROMA,

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Stereotip s,Stereotip, Stereotip s,no night life ahahah, live music in summer is in all is the citys, from 1000 people to great citys, night club with escort s, pub s …..ibiza, Berlin they destination famous, in italy all the adtriatic coast is a caos : disco,club, e

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

you can order cappuccino also at 3:00pm. It's important to not ordering it during your meals or after dinner because it's quite weird

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

0:43 Italians are pride of their language since the country has more the 2.500 Years of civilization. it's english languange that adopted the latin alphabet.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

ITALIANS ARE EXTREMELY RACIST, RUDE & UNFRIENDLY PEOPLE. DO NOT GO!!!!!
    I am from the U.S. We went to Italy a week ago & had a terrible experience. At the airport, the lady who helps with boarding pass told me to try and fit my luggage into a luggage stand to measure even though there were other people who had larger and heavier luggages than mine and they weren’t checked. She did it just because of my skin color and that I looked different from everyone else. When we arrived in Rome at the Fiumicino Airport, it was extremely hot and humid and the roads were very filthy. We felt like we were in a desert. We asked for help to get a bus but Italians are very bad in English. They do not understand or speak it. Multiple people we asked did not respond and just pointed us to a direction. Anyways, we went to the Colosseum, and at the audio office we asked for an English audio and the lady said there’s no English audio. We did not buy into what she said because half of the tourists were Americans. We asked another lady and she gave us the English audio guides. We complained to her about the other lady being racist toward us and she apologized to us. Later we went to the beach and people were staring at us very rudely. We went to the Gelateria and the ice cream lady made us pay first and did not offer us cookie and whipped cream but she offered these to the locals and they paid later. On our way back, we took Trenitalia, and even though the tickets mentioned the train we were in was for second class tickets, she argued that we were in a first class train and charged us an extra € 28 with fine. We went to a bank to withdraw cash, and we needed help as we don’t speak Italian and we asked a gentlemen, he used his finger rudely and showed us a gesture not to bother him. At the Fiumicino airport on our return day, two ladies standing were sending all whites to the left side security check location, and all people of color to the other security checks where they are stricter with passengers. I went to the security check for white people and they were much more flexible. They let me take more liquid than normal and they did not measure my luggage on the scale this time. But after arrival, we were walking out the door and a French airport security guy stopped us in the midst of many other passengers to check our luggage. When he saw my American passport, he said no need to open luggage and let us go. This was the first time in my life I experienced so much hatred and racism from Italians. I have sworn that my foot will never step into Italy again. If you’re planning on going to Italy, it’s a total waste of time, money, and energy. I have been to Belgium, Netherlands, and Sweden, and my experience was much better. People there were much more helpful and polite.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

3:34 I'm Italian and that is absolutely false. They exist in italy. Whoever told you that lied.
    3:40 also false. Every once In a while I sat down at a bar and my drink was iced every single time. No I'm not talking about a single bar, I'm talking about, like, every bar I sat to.

• July 20, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Lived in Italy for 7 years and visited since many times, this is by far the best video I have seen on this topic. More information in 11 mins then most do in 30! And the scenery isn't bad either!