Travel Insurance Tips: 7 Things to Know Before You Buy

Should you insure your subsequent journey? Do you really want journey insurance coverage? These are questions I’ve been getting extra typically because of …
journey quotes, #Travel #Insurance #Tips #Buy, Travel,Travel Guide,Yellow Productions,journey insurance coverage,insurance coverage #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

29 thoughts on “Travel Insurance Tips: 7 Things to Know Before You Buy

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

The first video I watched on the topic, and the last I'll need. Thanks so much for the information!

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

I am Indian passport holder travelling to UK and Europe from Singapore.
    Can I buy travel insurance in India or do I have to buy it in Singapore itself

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Great video and thank you for posting. I'm traveling domestically next month with one layover. I purchased travel insurance just to be on the safe side my flight gets cancelled or delayed and I have to sleep in a hotel instead of the airport. It was decently priced for my ticket ($50). However, I heard it's difficult to get reimbursed if you have a claim. They look for any avenue to get out of paying. I hope not. Actually, I hope I don't get stranded and have to use it.

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Why does the US travel Ins cost like 6 times more than any other country. UK 2 week coverage is like $100 per person . USA is such a rip off

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Generali Insurance is a SCAM, When you have issues, they will never call you, nor will you be able to contact them, Be very careful with these companies. I had a Dental Issue that happen while in Brazil. I called the GeneralI company in Sao Paulo BR, but they had no clue of me, the Generli in the US called me once that was because my Daugther had to call them and email them. They call once but never email or called again. I was on a 16-day trip, and the incident happen about 5 days into the trip. Made me wonder what if this would have been a serious medical issue, I would have been FUK! I would not recommend Generali, YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!, Check your own insurance provider before you buy travel insurance. You will find yourself paying out of your own pocket. Technically It can be classified as a SCAM!

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

EASYJET TRAVEL INSURANCE ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS.. NO REFUND DUE TO ILLNESS CANCELLATION..BEWARE..DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY (I LOST £800)

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Oh man… i got ripped off by one insurance company traveling to the States and never got reimbursed although i submitted all the forms and receipts.

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

I HAVE FILED A CLAIM with Safety wings/World Trips and what they did – they only found unreasonable excuses not to pay me! I got hospitalised in Thailand with Spontaneous Pneumothorax, the doctors told me its regular INSURED EMERGENCY CASE! MAP from Safety Wings tried to BARGAIN the hospital for too long NOT TO PAY THE FULL PRICE OF MY TREATMENTt, so I had to pay all bills beforehand by myself because all their bargaining postponed my urgent treatment while I WAS IN A SEVERE PAIN!! The Pakistani guy is their so-called medical audit professional, after my doctor talked to him he said "He is not a doctor, he has no medical knowledge!"

By now I still didn't get payed! They offer money to my hospital directly (half price) and now rejecting to pay me anything??? Easy target! Just find a stupid excuses!

PLEASE NEVER TRYST THIS COMPANY! THET ARE FRAUDS NOT THE INSURANCE COMPANY!

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

So it looks like priceline travel insurance says “Minimum amount of Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage is $300.” But airline tickets were only $117 each. So will they cover if we have to cancel our trip? Also what are acceptable reasons to cancel?

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Like any insurance agency, they are happy to take your money but will find ways to keep it if you need it back. I found out the hard way.

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Hi I love your video you are so informative and explain things in simple terms! I am still a bit confused though only because I am moving to Colombia (for 6 months), in a month, and I'm wondering if I should get both travel insurance and International medical insurance? I don't know if one is sufficient…I checked and my credit card doesn't cover travel insurance 🙁
    What kind of companies do you guys use to get your travel insurance to cover lost or stolen bags, for example? Also for doctors visits in another country do you use the same companies? I'm looking for something affordable♡

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

I've bought Travel Insurance, twice. One was to Maui, HW in 2017 my wife on that trip had to get tended to because she had a bad ankle sprain while snorkeling. Allianz re-imbursed her Dr. Bill(s). And the extra Hotel coverage because she could not travel back to Cali. My final take is if you are over 50, do it. Of course yes, if you are under 50 no.

• July 12, 2022 at 4:19 am

Though it may not be required to purchase the insurance at the time of the purchase of the trip it will cover your ass in most cases if you do. As a former claim rep for one of the major insurers, a main disqualifier on claims is the purchase date and how it applies to the coverage claimed by the insured.
    Always read the policy. As the product you purchased it is upon you to read it. If you have questions call the company. Also, read it before you buy it. ALWAYS!