TRAVEL BUDGET – GRENADA EDITION – AFFORDABLE BEACH VACATION

Welcome to Raview! Want to journey? On a finances? How a lot does it value to journey to Grenada? Is Grenada costly? If you are …
low-cost holidays, #TRAVEL #BUDGET #GRENADA #EDITION #AFFORDABLE #BEACH #VACATION, Vacation,grenada,journey,budgettravel,travelbudget,travelingonabudget,vacation,tripplanning,planning,budgetplanning,caribbean,cheapvacation,costoftravel,travelforless,touring,caribbeanvacation,ideas,budgetingtips,flights,airbnd,lodging,travelingtips,Beachvacation,seaside,islandlife,Lowcost,savemoney,cheaptravel,islandvacation #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

15 thoughts on “TRAVEL BUDGET – GRENADA EDITION – AFFORDABLE BEACH VACATION

• July 12, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Hi what was the name of your Airbnb like which one did you stay at ? I'm considering staying there in August I'm in NYC as well and love traveling on a budget. What camera did you use? I really like your content. Thanks

• July 12, 2022 at 10:23 pm

NY be having the best flight deals! Maybe because ya'll are somewhat closer? I'm out west (AZ) found a flight $400 but the travel time is ridiculous and not worth it, so i paid a little more but i'm good at budgeting so it'll make up for it. You're the hotels out there are expensive! Sheesh!

• July 12, 2022 at 10:23 pm

no flights from US west coast airports? must link to Miami, Charlotte or New York ?

• July 12, 2022 at 10:23 pm

For street food you are perfectly right. I saved way more money by buying street food than eating at a restaurant, plus I also bought enough street food to last at least a day.

• July 12, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Great video! I was in Grenada in August 2019 on a budget myself for Spicemas and I had just enough money for the whole trip with a few changes to spare (spend 10 days there). It's a great island and it's similar to my home country St. Vincent and the Grenadines (I'm currently living in Canada) plus their carnival is one of the best in the Caribbean. Thanks to Covid-19 I couldn't go this year but I'm looking forward to going in 2021. Glady you were able to enjoy Grenada and trust me air bnb is the way to especially when travelling to the Caribbean. New subscriber here πŸ˜ƒ

• July 12, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Nice! Inexpensive flight!! I love Jet BlueπŸ‘πŸ½. Yes, just one place to stay! Air BnB is the way to go. You got it right about food. Oh yes on the alcohol. Yes! Renting vehicles is expensive. Very expensive. Buses are the way to go. I love the video. Love love. I hope you could do a video on the people and the culture. Thank You so muchπŸ’• You got πŸ’―. #ahfeelinforsome