Top 10 Reasons to Visit Denmark in 2021

We’re clearly conscious of and deeply involved concerning the international pandemic, and are selecting fastidiously what to publish as varieties …
expedia, #Top #Reasons #Visit #Denmark, denmark,denmark locations to go to,locations to go to in denmark,10 causes to go to denmark,go to denmark,high 10,high 10 denmark,denmark journey,visiting denmark,denmark price of dwelling,denmark tourism,denmark tour,denmark metropolis,copenhagen denmark,denmark vlog,journey denmark,mojotravels,copenhagen,denmark 2021,journey 2021,journey denmark 2021,high 10 denmark locations 2021,europe journey,europe journey 2021 #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

49 thoughts on “Top 10 Reasons to Visit Denmark in 2021

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

We're obviously aware of and deeply concerned about the global pandemic, and are choosing carefully what to publish as forms of escapism and entertainment to help ease thoughts of anxiety, and provide an alternative from the news. We are obviously NOT encouraging anyone to travel now or discouraging social distancing.
    Are you keen to visit this amazing country?

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

For the third week now I have been living in a fog, I can’t eat, drink or laugh normally, the war doesn’t fly out of my head for a second.
    Ukrainians, stay strong, all our thoughts are with you.
    PLEASE HELP MHE B
    DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
    Of course, I am very ashamed to ask for help from people I do not know, but I really want to unlearn to be a Programmer.
    I have already started studying for the 2nd month, but I need practice, and a laptop for practice!
    Why programmer? since I am an orphan and I recently graduated from a technical school, for this reason the State no longer supports me and I have no income from the word "completely" My brother and I live in B
    in a small village and it is extremely difficult to find a job. We live rather poorly (but amicably), although we have our own apartment, we have not paid the utility bill for the second year.
    And I really want to start a better life for myself. Even B Pyaterochka was not hired for a job, because after the death of my mother I had Panic Attacks and depression, and therefore
    my sister sent me to a psychiatric hospital even if it was a long time ago but not
    give me a green traffic light to
    normal life after that.
    Recently, a friend offered me help and said he would help in learning, but you need a laptop for this.
    The training will be free, but the cheapest and most suitable laptop in our village costs 700€ The amount is quite large for me and it is unlikely that I will be able to save it up in the near future. .
    If it's not difficult for you, can you please bring the fulfillment of my goal closer. I will be glad and very grateful for any amount.
    At least 1€. I'm sure the world is full
    good people. And if at least some of them help me in achieving my goal, then the required amount will soon be collected.
    If you want to help me with the fulfillment of my small but strong dream, you can transfer any amount
    MICB
    4028 1102 0437 4620

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

Thank you. Denmark seems like a beautiful country and very peaceful. It's one of the happiest countries. I like the color of the buildings on the architecture. I like the islands.

I live in demmark and this Girl know more Then i do Wow good job👍👍👍

I lived in Denmark for 7 years.. almost all Danish men are gay.. secret gay

10 reason to not visit Denmark
    1 too expensive
    2 not turist friendly,
    3 tax are huge
    4 everything is in danish
    5 there is nothing see it
    6 therebis nothing to do it there
    7 other countries are 10 times better
    8 tickets airplane are more expensive the other countries
    9 food terrible unless is foreign restaurants
    10 they smoke too, they don't take showers , cities are dirtiest with cigarettes butts, disgusting

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

… Ahem… you may… want to amend the weather comments. A lot? XDD We have a lot of rain in summer and hardly any snow in winter these years.

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

4:12 This is not factual. Although it's a nordic country, snow is rare. The winter usually consist of the west winds rather than the arctic winds. This results in rainy, windy & dry winters, most of the time. the 2019 – 2020 winter is a good example.

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

I am danish and have lived in denmark my entire life. But I still only speak english with my friends and i have a lot of friends from the US and England. I also think in english and speak english to myself. I am honestly better at english than danish, because i only watch english movies, tv shows, and youtube videos, I play english video games and i watch movies and tv shows with english subtitles.

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

Top 10 reasons why you should be very carefull when planning a visit to Denmark and aspecially when planning to move to Denmark. I was kidnapped to Denmark against my will by my mother when I was a teenager. I have 30 years of experience in Denmark as a foreginer so READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY:
    1. Its dirty. Aspecially Copenhagen is full of abandoned construction projects, and you will see many unfinished buildings constructions and building materials just lying arround as abandoned trash on the street.
    2. The people are the least friendly community in Europe. It is hard to find anyone you can talk to and be friend with. Danes just mind their own bussiness and wont be interested in you as a potential friend to hang out with.
    3. The food quality. Shops in Denmark dont look like the ones you are used to when visiting other countries. It is clean in shops and everything looks nice but you dont get many choices. The prices are high, and it is hard to buy fresh unless you live in a big citty like Copenhagen. Everything is packed and refridgerated, 90% of all food on shelfs is processed food.
    4 The price. Denmark is one of Europes most expensive countries, so be sure you have enough cash before you come, and have a backup plan in form of good ammount of savings in case you run in to trouble.
    5. The Police. Usually when you are a tourist and come to another country and see a cop you start feeling safe.. Well dont do that in Denmark.. Cops are extremely rude here when they are having their so called "bad day". They can be arrogant and extremely aggressive so be ware and try to stay away from the uniformers. There are videos all over the internet of tourists being beat up almost till death by Danish cops. Football fan from Poland who stood in the wrong line for ticket got almost killed by violence hungry mob of cops. My mom was once beaten by a gang of Danish cops who robbed her of all her money in the middle of street in front of everyone in Denmarks capitol citty Copenhagen.. YES these were REAL cops, and I am trully scarred every time I meet these bandits. Nobody carred, these were cops in uniforms and they were free to do what they wanted, so they beat up my mom and took all her money, all that for sitting on a foldable chair and making a painting in the walking street of copenhagen called Strøget. This was all over newspapers, and the cop was never punished and he still work as a "good senior cop with experience".
    6. There are many migrants in Denmark who formed gangs and started wars with other gangs. Sometimes you really have to be carefull when going out.. Not every citty or town square is a safe heaven, and the bigger ones can be death traps.
    7. No right to defend yourself! If a group of robbers or bandits jump you in a dark valley and you will see a cop car at the end of it, by all means DONT FIGHT BACK! Cops here often stop when they see a fight to watch for a while before they react, and there is a reason for that. Somehow they earn something on giving people tickets.. If you were jumpoed or robbed then thats a court case and cops dont get anything from it, if its a ticket they can give you to pay then they earn something because they wait for the exact moment you start fighting back, to get out of the car and give everyone tickets for making riots on the street.
    8. The social system. Danes believe that the more taxes they pay the more they can benefit from it.The problem is that everything is extremely expensive and even tho you earn more in Denmark then in other countries, you pay for living so much your living standards are often worse then in poor countries. Starting your own bussiness is extremely hard and expensive, and while in many countries you could just open a bussiness here you will go through hell of investment and maybe even end up with a loan and bankrupcy before you even start.
    9. No tourist attractions at all. People who mostly visit Denmark as tourists are Germans who back in the days when it was not so expensive to live in Denmark bought sommer houses. There are absolutely no tourist attractions in Denmark, and Sorry my dear Danish friends, but if you think that Legoland, Tivoli and Bakken is enough then you are terribly wrong because there are amusement parks in every country and Tivoli does not make Denmark any special.
    10. Kids, Children, Family. Here is the biggest threat and the reason why I am here, and also the reason why you should really be scarred of moving here as a foreginer with kids. You see it is very complicated, but if you send your kids in to a Danish school they will get under a strict observation. The system will sneak and wait for you to make the slightest mistake so they can take your children away and start benefitting from it. Danish system is divided in to Government and sub governments cells called Kommune.. These are commuynity offices and they earn money on all kind of dirty stuff. One of the ways is kidanpping children, aspecially from foreginers. Danish Kommune receive arround 2 million DKR per year for a child that is taken away from a family.. European foreginer familis are the easy targets. Im one of these familys. Kids taken away are intergrated and easy to handle, and family is too scarred to act. My life is ruined, because I my self was kidnapped from Poland when I was a teenager, then I was tortured to stay here and attempt in a very hostile school, then when I grew up the same thing they did to my very own son. Let this be a warning to everyone. Denmark is by no meanseven close of being world happiest countries/places/ people. The sad truth is that Danes are the biggest consumers of anti depressant, and all this Denmark being a happy place is a myth. Danes are very unhappy, and the reason why they say they are happy is because they dont even know that they are not happy.

The system here is very shady and put allot of blankets on peoples heads so they dont see the reality.

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

My ancestors are from Denmark from mother's side always wanted to see where they came from sounds awesome over there

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

If you want to get danish friends, remember that tourists leave and friends come back.

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

I would recommend seeing Aalborg and then go to egeholm its a little island in the city its cozy and beautiful and sadly in about 4 years there will be a highway and since its so little the restaurant is closing so hurry its the best

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

Feroer dolphin massacre parade is also a must see, isnt it?

• November 24, 2022 at 4:16 am

I went to Copenhagen in November 2017 to visit the world's largest humanitarian warehouse (UNICEF) and was pleasantly surprised that almost everyone spoke perfect English whereas I don't speak any Danish. I'd love to return at a slightly warmer time of year! Wonder how long it will be before it's safe to travel?