Tokyo doesn’t want a lot of a presentation! If you need to get a style of Japan’s high-tech and futuristic facet, then Tokyo is the place to go! However, discovering a singular resort right here will be so overwhelming for the reason that metropolis is big and filled with so many choices!
This is the place I intrude. In this put up, you’ll discover the coolest resorts in Tokyo, Japan, listed from most to least costly so you can also make one of the best resolution whereas contemplating components like costs and areas. Whether you’re on the lookout for one thing close to Shibuya crossing or Tokyo Station, a capsule resort, an artwork B&B, or a futuristic excessive rise, I’m assured you will see that it right here!
But don’t depart proper after that since you’ll miss out on my 2 unbelievable bonus sections providing one of the best resorts in Tokyo with a view and a listing of resorts proper close to the well-known Disneyland!
Whichever you select, it’s tremendous vital to e-book your resorts in Tokyo upfront! This metropolis in Japan could also be tremendous massive however belief me after I inform you that one of the best locations to remain promote out tremendous early!
Ready to see some superb resorts the place film scenes had been filmed?
Then let’s begin this journey!
If you’re in a rush
Thinking of reserving proper now? Then there’s no purpose to attend a minute longer! Check out this record of the good resorts in Tokyo:
An Airbnb with superb evaluations
Best inexpensive lodging within the middle
Here’s a map that can provide help to visualize all the good resorts in Tokyo, Japan that I will likely be speaking about on this put up:
Luxury (US$400 and up)
- Mandarin Oriental – How would you prefer to spend a number of nights in one in all Tokyo’s tallest skyscrapers? Set solely a brief stroll away from the points of interest, this resort options an award-winning spa and 9 eating places. Every room has floor-to-ceiling home windows and a contemporary design with Japanese-style parts! At night time, get pleasure from a dinner with a view at one of many 9 eating places (I like to recommend beginning with the Michelin-starred Tapas Molecular Bar)!
- Park Hyatt – Fancy staying in a resort that not solely presents unimaginable views of Mount Fuji and Shinjuku however was additionally a film location? Me too! Lost in Translation was filmed on the thirty ninth and 52nd flooring of Park Hyatt resort. The rooms are so comfortable, you received’t need to depart your mattress! If so, order some room service (their entrance desk is open 24/7). Guests can proceed their day on the spa and end it with a yummy dinner and a enjoyable reside efficiency!
- Hotel Gajoen – This resort has such an fascinating story! It was constructed on the land of the feudal Hosokawa clan’s former villa in Japan! Featuring a fusion of conventional Japanese type and fashionable parts, the resort has 6 eating places and it’s set solely a brief stroll away from JR practice station! The visitor rooms include a spa tub, and a few actually have a sauna! Plus Hotel Gajoen is ready solely a brief drive away from the Roppongi Hills.
- Andaz – Located in one of many best areas to stay in Tokyo, solely a brief stroll away from vital spots just like the Ginza district and the subway station, this resort can be set in a tall constructing with 52 flooring! Enjoy an extended therapeutic massage with a view from the ceiling-to-floor home windows, and go as much as the rooftop terrace for some drinks and yummy meals! Every room is tremendous spacious, and it has fashionable parts and free snacks, merely excellent!
- Shangri – Panoramic views over Tokyo, fashionable rooms, and fabulous services! This 5-star resort has all the pieces you want and is positioned in entrance of the Imperial Palace, solely a 5-minute stroll away from the practice station and subway station. Relax within the swimming pool and on the spa after a day of exploring the town, then indulge within the eating places on-site serving conventional Japanese meals or the foyer lounge for afternoon tea and seasonal cocktails.
- The Capitol Hotel – Escape the busy streets of the town on this tranquil cocoon designed by Kengo Kuma! The rooms have plenty of house, a softly lit mix of the previous and new, free wi-fi, and personal loos with a tub. But la pièce de résistance is the 14th-floor indoor pool! Just think about the beautiful views from there! Another perk is the direct entry to 4 subway traces, you’ll arrive wherever you need within the metropolis very quickly!
- Conrad – With an superior location within the Shiodome skyscraper, one in all Tokyo’s tallest skyscrapers, this contemporary place to remain is ready solely a 5 minute stroll away from the well-known Ginza district. With tremendous spacious rooms (a few of the largest ones within the metropolis), and many fashionable facilities and panoramic views of Hamarikyu Gardens or Tokyo Bay. Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at one of many award-winning eating places and finish your night time on the Twenty ninth-floor spa!
Mid Range (US$100 – US$270)
- The Prince Park Tower – Located tremendous near the well-known Tokyo Tower, this resort has rooms with plenty of house, ceiling-to-floor home windows, and fashionable facilities, together with free wi-fi. When you’re not out exploring the town points of interest, you may play some bowling and check out karaoke! But depart time to move to the spa for a sizzling spring tub and check out the 9 eating places on-site with room service! By the way in which, in the event you’re on the lookout for extra cool locations close to Tokyo, Yokohama additionally has some superior resorts!
- Trunk Hotel – Besides its nice location, this eco-friendly place to remain has such a cool design and tons of bushes! If you need to get away from the city ambiance, you’ll love this resort! Plus all the weather (even the bathrobes) are made out of recycled supplies. Everything appears to be like so cool! Each room has a contemporary design and a few rooms actually have a balcony with an out of doors eating space! Trunk Hotel is positioned solely a 10-minute stroll from the JR Shibuya practice station and a brief drive from the Roppongi Hills.
- Onsen Ryokan Yuen Bettei – This conventional Japanese ryokan which is only a quick drive from the Roppongi district will give you such a peaceable and tranquil keep that you just’ll by no means need to depart this place! The rooms have a easy design and a few even include a terrace and backyard views. During the day you may chill out on the sauna on-site and naturally within the sizzling tub! I like to recommend you finish your leisure day with a unbelievable therapeutic massage!
- Hotel K5 – This is without doubt one of the coolest resorts in Tokyo! It’s positioned in a former financial institution constructing from the Twenties! The design is solely beautiful and the boutique resort has all of the facilities you’ll want on your keep, together with eating places, cafes, and room service. My favourite characteristic might be the document participant (which comes with a vinyl document assortment) in every room. You can spend an entire night time simply listening to that however you may additionally need to head out and have enjoyable on the nightclub on-site!
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba – Located within the Odaiba district this cool resort is fitted for royalty! The entrance foyer appears to be like like a museum with its dome-shaped roof and Its European type can be current within the design of the rooms, which have plenty of house, and a flat-screen TV. Pick a room on one of many higher flooring to admire the panoramic views of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Tower. And at night time, get pleasure from dinner on the restaurant which is positioned on the thirtieth flooring! Wow!
- Artist Hotel – I really like the industrial-chic design of this boutique resort, which presents nice costs. You can undoubtedly see that every room was designed by artists! Located within the Chiyoda district of Tokyo, only a 5-minute stroll from Horin Park, this place to remain comes with household visitor rooms, outfitted with a seating space, a kitchenette, a flat-screen television, and a few actually have a balcony! As the title would recommend, that is the right alternative for artwork lovers!
- Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu – This historic Tokyo resort has such a cool type! Designed as a conventional Japanese ryokan, the lodging has rooms outfitted with yukata robes for visitors and tea units. You’ll really feel such as you’ve traveled again in time whereas staying right here! The ryokan additionally presents breakfast and household rooms and is positioned close to Asakusa Subway Station.
Budget (as much as US$90)
- The Celestine – Seeking a shelter from all of the noise and crowds? You’ll love this boutique resort! It’s probably the most secluded locations to remain within the metropolis, and it additionally has an ideal location and inexpensive costs, only a 3-minute stroll away from the Mita Subway Station and close to JR Tamachi Train Station! Featuring a fusion of Japanese parts and fashionable ones, the lodging has an ideal type and a good looking rooftop backyard and lounge, the place you may chill out! The rooms have a chic design, a flat-screen television, and nice metropolis views.
- Shukubo Komadori – Ever wished to remain in a conventional ryokan? Now it’s your likelihood! This is without doubt one of the coolest resorts in Tokyo, and it has such an ideal location on high of Mount Mitake! With its tranquil vibe and surrounding nature, this boutique resort has rooms fitted with conventional tatami flooring and futon bedding. Guests can eat on the lodging breakfasts and dinners made with native merchandise! Yum!
- Asakusa Kokono Club – Admire the town lights at night time in your personal terrace at this cool resort with a 100-seat theater on-site! It additionally has free wifi and an ideal location close to Ueno practice station however whenever you’re not out exploring Tokyo’s fabulous points of interest you may chill within the backyard, or in your rooms which have plenty of house, free wifi, and a balcony. The restaurant on-site serves Japanese and European delicacies as nicely.
- Annex Katsutaro Ryokan – Located solely a brief stroll from the Sendagi Subway Station, this cool resort Tokyo presents nice services and inexpensive costs! The lodging presents rooms designed in a conventional Japanese type, with tatami flooring and futon bedding. During the day you may lease bicycles from the resort and go discover round!
- Andon Ryokan – A superb Tokyo resort that has a cool Japanese type and is positioned a 5-minute stroll from Minowa Subway Station. The ryokan has tatami flooring with conventional futon bedding and a shared rest room. At the lodging, visitors can take part in tea ceremonies and flower association classes. You’ll even have entry to bicycle leases (an effective way to discover the world) and a sizzling tub!
- Bespoke Hotel Shinjuku – With a tremendous location within the Shinjuku Ward district of Tokyo, close to many points of interest just like the Samurai Museum and Yakumo Memorial Par, this resort has such a cool but tremendous elegant type that you just’ll need to know who designed it! All the rooms have comfy beds, flat-screen television, free wifi, and low makers.
- The Share Hotels Lyuro – A waterfront resort in Tokyo? Hold my purse! This place has a cool navy theme, and the views are superior! The rooms are fairly spacious and so they include a personal rest room, and free wifi, and a few of them even have views of the Tokyo Sky Tree! During the day you may chill on the terrace, and head to the Kiyosumibashi Brewery on the 2nd flooring for some craft beer!
- Nine Hours Akasaka – Capsule resorts are tremendous hip in the meanwhile and the costs aren’t too dangerous both! It’s undoubtedly a cool place to remain! This capsule resort is tremendous fashionable and it presents all of the facilities you want, together with a 24-hour entrance desk, baggage cupboard space, and free wifi. Alongside your capsule, visitors can have entry to a shared rest room and a continental breakfast.
BONUS 1: Coolest resorts in Tokyo with a view
This Japanese metropolis is legendary for its views! Everyone who comes right here needs rooms with massive home windows in a skyscraper from the place they will admire its city magnificence.
That’s why I wished to supply some distinctive resorts in Tokyo with unbelievable views! So take a look on the record beneath:
- Luxury (US$400 and up)
The Peninsula – The Imperial Palace Gardens is without doubt one of the largest points of interest in Tokyo, Japan! Now think about staying at a resort that provides some actually cool views of those lovely pure locations! This resort has such a unbelievable design and it’s set solely a 3-minute stroll from the Ginza district! All the rooms have a delicate design with Japanese influences, massive home windows, and a marble rest room. Guests can have entry to a spa middle and a swimming pool plus Tokyo Station is only a 5-minute drive away.
- Mid Range (US$100 – US$270)
Park Hotel – Convenient costs, nice location, and all of the facilities you want? This cool resort has all that and extra! The rooms have tremendous comfy beds, massive home windows with an insane view, a flat-screen television, and free wifi. And guess what? You may even ask for an in-room therapeutic massage (you’ll want it after a number of days out within the metropolis). Guests can have entry to three eating places (1 serves Japanese dishes) a restaurant, and a lounge space. Plus the resort is positioned close to Shinbashi Train Station.
- Budget (as much as US$70)
The Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon – Great costs and nice views? This keep in Tokyo will make you need to come again for extra! Featuring unimaginable sights all the way in which to Mount Fuji from the consolation of your rooms, which have a flat-screen television and a balcony, this resort is close to the Asakusa Subway Station. Guests can have a 24-hour entrance desk service obtainable and in addition the possibility to rearrange an in-room therapeutic massage!
BONUS 2: Amazing resorts close to Tokyo Disneyland
Planning to go to Tokyo Disneyland? Well, it is best to undoubtedly try this when you’re within the metropolis, even when it’s only for 1 night time! You’ll most likely need to keep in a Tokyo resort as shut as potential to the theme park to get probably the most out of your day, so I made a decision to present you this record of the good decisions.
All these locations to remain price between US$170 to US$100 and are listed from most to least costly.
NOTE: The value for resorts close to Tokyo Disneyland varies vastly relying on the day of the week so it’s a good suggestion to attempt to be versatile along with your dates to get one of the best worth.
- Hilton Tokyo Bay – Set solely a 20-minute stroll away from Tokyo Disneyland, this cool resort presents rooms with views of the park or the ocean! Each room has an ideal type and it may well match many visitors, together with households. When you’re not at Disneyland having the time of your life, you may chill out on the spa or play with the children on the playground! There’s additionally a restaurant on-site that serves conventional Japanese, Thai, and Chinese cuisines.
- Tokyo Bay – I wager the children will love their rooms at this 4-star resort that’s positioned a 20-minute drive from Disneyland. Some rooms are elegant and tremendous stylish and a few have a cute “Disney theme” happening. The lodging has a 24-hour entrance desk and visitors can have entry to a free shuttle to Disneyland! Their restaurant presents kid-friendly buffets and there’s additionally an indoor play space.
- Comfort Suites – After a enjoyable day spent at Tokyo Disneyland (which is only a 20-minute drive away) you and the children will want a nourishing meal to regain your energy! Luckily the meals right here is scrumptious! That’s not the one perk. Guests can have entry to a free shuttle bus to Disneyland and in addition to a child’s membership. The rooms have plenty of house and so they’re outfitted with all the pieces you want on your keep, together with a flat-screen television.
- Hiyori Hotel Maihama – If the little ones are massive followers of bunk beds then they’ll love the rooms at this resort that’s positioned a 10-minute drive away from Tokyo Disneyland. Guests can have entry to a free shuttle bus to the park, and there’s additionally a 24-hour entrance desk obtainable! Each room has a cool design, and a few even have tatami flooring. There are a number of eating places and bars close by however you can too seize breakfast on the resort for an additional cost.
Frequently requested questions on resorts in Tokyo
🤔 Is Shinjuku or Shibuya higher?
Both areas are unimaginable! However, in the event you’re on the lookout for the good resorts in Tokyo which have an ideal view of the skyscrapers I like to recommend staying in Shinjuku. Shibuya attracts a youthful crowd and its big crosswalk is iconic!
🌟 What is the most well-liked resort in Tokyo?
Mandarin Oriental is without doubt one of the hottest and coolest resorts in Tokyo! All visitors rave about this lodging and it options unimaginable rooms with ceiling-to-floor home windows, an award-winning spa, and 9 eating places!
🌆 What is one of the best space to remain in Tokyo?
Shinjuku is without doubt one of the greatest locations to remain in Tokyo! It has tons of points of interest, eating places, and nice Tokyo resorts as nicely! If you need to study extra in regards to the high areas within the metropolis, take a look at our put up on the best areas to stay in Tokyo.
🛑 Is Shinjuku harmful?
No, Shinjuku is tremendous secure for vacationers, however as I all the time say, be conscious of your pockets and luggage whereas exploring tremendous busy streets in a metropolis like Tokyo, Japan!
🕋 Which is one of the best capsule resort in Tokyo?
Nine Hours Akasaka is a good alternative if you’re on the lookout for a budget-friendly capsule resort in Tokyo, you should have your personal personal bed room in an enclosed pod with shared services, only a quick stroll from the favored nightlife space of Roppongi.
Wow, what a vacation spot! And how superb are these resorts in Tokyo?
As I discussed the put up has a listing of the good resorts in Tokyo, from probably the most to least costly ones so you can also make one of the best resolution!
I hope you didn’t run off proper after the principle record was completed as a result of I additionally gave you 2 superior bonuses with all one of the best locations to remain in Tokyo with a view, plus a listing of the highest resorts close to Disneyland!
However, in the event you’re discovering your self at a crossroads and never realizing what to select, listed here are my high 2 favourite choices:
- Mandarin Oriental – A superb luxurious resort on your keep in Tokyo that provides unimaginable rooms with ceiling-to-floor home windows, 9 eating places, and an award-winning spa
- The Prince Park Tower – This superior mid-range choice is positioned proper close to Tokyo Tower and it has rooms with massive home windows and a bowling alley
As I discussed, these lodging are a few of the greatest ones. Make positive you e-book your Tokyo resort tremendous upfront and keep away from leaving all the pieces last-minute as you would possibly miss your favourite rooms!
By the way in which, when you have every other cool choices that you just’d prefer to recommend or need to let me know in the event you selected an artwork resort, a conventional Ryokan, or one of many fashionable capsule resorts in Roppongi, depart me a remark beneath and I’ll ensure that to reply it ASAP.
I hope you’ve a unbelievable journey to this fabulous metropolis! I’m positive it is going to blow your thoughts!