Warning: file_put_contents(/home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/shield/test_write_file.txt): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/vendor/fernleafsystems/wordpress-services/src/Core/Fs.php on line 420

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/cache/shield/test_write_file.txt): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/vendor/fernleafsystems/wordpress-services/src/Core/Fs.php on line 420

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/uploads/shield/test_write_file.txt): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/vendor/fernleafsystems/wordpress-services/src/Core/Fs.php on line 420

Warning: file_put_contents(/tmp/shield/test_write_file.txt): failed to open stream: Disk quota exceeded in /home/customer/www/travelonlinetips.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-simple-firewall/src/lib/vendor/fernleafsystems/wordpress-services/src/Core/Fs.php on line 420
More DRIVING In The UK - We Take A Welsh Road Trip To Tenby - Travel Online Tips

More DRIVING In The UK – We Take A Welsh Road Trip To Tenby

To proceed our collection on suggestions for vacationers driving within the UK for the primary time we go on a bit of highway journey. In the earlier driving movies, …
journey quotes, #DRIVING #Welsh #Road #Trip #Tenby, driving within the uk,driving within the uk for the primary time,driving within the uk suggestions,driving in wales,driving in britain,highway journey in wales,Road Trip,Visit Wales,Driving To Tenby,british highway journey,Welsh Road Trip,motorway driving,Motorway Driving UK,tenby,laugharne wales,Dylan Thomas Laugharne,driving on the left for the primary time,Driving On The Left,Trip To Tenby,pendine sands #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

12 thoughts on “More DRIVING In The UK – We Take A Welsh Road Trip To Tenby

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Guy, "You are doing very well!" Girl "Don't be patronising!" Girl "Your doing very well!" Guy "Cheers!"

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

One thing you should point out is when travelling on the motorway the left lane is the driving lane. The other lanes are for overtaking. Sitting in the middle or outer lane is called middle lane hogging and you can get fined for it.

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Robots in disguise.

Remember that when getting ready for school in Newport..

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Saundersfoot was the place I promised to go to with Jon ( Jon Lee ) which I ended up breaking the promise ,I never meant to break ! 💔 A long story !! Jon wanted me to be with him in the national park there at the waterfall spot to look at the waterfall with him !! I'd love to drive in Wales !!! I really do !! Especially Snowdonia area !!! It must be so~cool !!! But, I'll need to get used to be driving on the other side as well as sitting on the other side in the car driving from the opposite side 1st ,not to mention needing to know how to read street signs & all !! Otherwise ,I wouldn't dare !! I am an excellent driver ,but I am afraid of driving in those super narrow streets as well !! LOLLOLLOL. It gives me headaches !! Lol. I got a car sick once going in super narrow one way streets in Tokyo with bunches of dead ends !! I wasn't driving ,I was in a passenger seat. I almost threw up !! 😅💜🥁🐉🎤💞

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

I'm a very nervous driver and I would love to drive to tenby but I am so nervous about the busy round abouts especially the one by the pontabrahm services and cwmarthen roundabout. Any tips would be great fully received. Thank you xx

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Driven there many times went in the left hand lane at thAt roundabout once on one of our first trips.Stayed in Saundersfoot several times,one of my distant relatives from London bought the coast guards house at Tenby,visited there once.We used to try and visit there out of season just before the rush,park the car and go everywhere on the bus.I,m trying to decide what make your car is ,I think I saw the Audi sign on the steering wheel when Mel was driving.Keep the videos going I watch most of them more than once.

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

Nice to see Wales being promoted. Even if its just driving. "Dont criticise me!" Love your accent.

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

I had that Welsh roadtrip once – it was just cheese on toast really.

• January 22, 2023 at 8:45 pm

I hate driving in the UK and if I ever do a long trip, I always rent a car and always drive through the night, oh and I hope you did not criticize her….lol, that sounds like Mrs Metalman. Very informative video for the visitor to the UK and a very nice photo of the castle. I see you got typical Welsh weather but made up for it mind, with that glorious beach in Tenby, cheers Alan