Inside the Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien – VIENNA/NOW Sights

The Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien (Art History Museum) was inbuilt 1891 close to the Imperial Palace to accommodate the intensive …
journey quotes, #Kunsthistorisches #Museum #Wien #VIENNANOW #Sights, Kunsthistorisches Museum,kunsthistorisches museum wien,kunsthistorisches museum wien adresse,kunsthistorisches museum wien ausstellungen,kunsthistorisches museum wien doku,kunsthistorisches museum wien highlights,kunsthistorisches museum wien on-line,kunsthistorisches museum wien store,kunsthistorisches museum wien ticket,kunsthistorisches museum wien tizian,kunsthistorisches museum wien wikipedia,kunsthistorisches museum wien öffnungszeiten,sehenswürdigkeiten #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

11 thoughts on “Inside the Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien – VIENNA/NOW Sights

• October 1, 2022 at 5:24 pm

I used to live in Vienna and went to the Kunsthistorisches on a regular basis. It has an AMAZING collection of masterpieces from all eras. Absolutely the most magnificent art museum I've ever been to, and that's saying a lot. 🙂

• October 1, 2022 at 5:24 pm

I fell in love with Austria 🤩😍 this country in amazing full of love , beauty, history, arts and wonderful nature .
    I've been to Vienna Innsbruck Seefeld in Tyrol and Graz . Museums bring you in the past I've visited belvedere palace .museum of military history. Schonbrunn palace. I wish to visit Hallstatt .. it's a very touristic country if you don't visit it so you'll miss a lot in this world xoxo to Austria and Austrian people 🤩😍👍🇩🇿😚😚😚😘😘😘

• October 1, 2022 at 5:24 pm