How to Find CHEAP FLIGHTS in 2022 & Beyond

Air journey would not need to break the bank if the methods of the commerce. I share some straightforward tricks to save a bit, and a few superior …
low-cost flights, #Find #CHEAP #FLIGHTS #amp, Yellow Productions,low-cost flights,low-cost journey,journey low-cost,fly low-cost,low-cost tickets,low-cost air tickets,low-cost airplane tickets,low-cost airline tickets,journey reductions,low cost journey,lower your expenses on journey,how to save cash on journey,how to save cash on airfare #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

28 thoughts on “How to Find CHEAP FLIGHTS in 2022 & Beyond

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Just use your concierge they help you American Express cards give you one.

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Just get first class or business class.

Plus if they don’t have a private lounge I don’t go.

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Where can I find cheap flights from Atlanta Georgia to Santo Domingo Dominican Republic

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Hey Chris I just got through booking my flight from SFO-LHR-ORY-PRG-TLV-SFO. As I am going on a British Isles Cruise Carnival booked me on Virgin Atlantic for $580. From London I picked up a Vuelling flight from LGW-ORY for $112 with luggage.

From Orly I found a Vuelling flight for $68 0.on Vielling oer passenger with luggage. On all my Vuelling flights they gave me Priority due to my disability.

From Prague to Tel Aviv I booked LOT for $200 and from Tel Aviv to SFO $870 via Frankfurt with the Condor flight in Premium

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

BEWARE! This company sold me ticket protection for a flight that couldn’t be changed. I lost over $1100 due to their deceitful business practices. Their customer service is non existent. I would never recommend this fraudulent company to anyone.
    If you actually want to go on your trip DO NOT USE FLYVAGARY!

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Skyscanner will search combos-IE fly cheap on regional airline to major airport, then switch airlines to major carrier. Will also show one way on one carrier and back on another.

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I am Japanese & found your booking tech very surprising/ interesting !! It's cheaper to fly there than to N.Y.from a city in U.S.seems so cray cray !! And tickets on the Japanese site for JAL is cheaper is very surprising !! As Japanese got more money in general !! Lol I thought it'd be much cheaper here to buy air tickets for JAL,they're very expensive airlines !! Especially their 1st class !!! Maybe things have changed a lot !!? ✈💜🥁🐉🎤🎶💞

Southwest is really nice !! 👍👍✈💜🥁🐉🎤🎶💕💞

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Please stop traveling to Hawaiʻi. Native Hawaiians/Kanaka Maoli are subjected to the worst treatment from the extremely corrupt government that is there taking advantage of what the US had done to the kingdom of Hawaiʻi. Hawaiʻi is under illegal occupation and the U.S. is THE ONLY nation-country that has and still destroying/poisoning and exploiting the islands. The Native Hawaiian population had already been decimated and we’re becoming an extinct people. Our culture is bastardized, exploited and ridiculed. We do NOT benefit from the tourism industry and in fact it’s done more harm than good to the islands. The TINY island is EXTREMELY OVER POPULATED and homelessness-crime is on the rise. GENTRIFICATION is making things worse as well. What’s happening here in Hawaiʻi is CRIMINAL AND SHAMEFUL for America to continue to do this to a once beautiful and peaceful nation. Look up Language of a Nation here on YouTube to get a better insight. Our only island home is being destroyed before our very eyes and it’s hurtful. Hawaiʻi needs a vacation from the entire world 🌎 LET US HEAL

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Hey Chris! I’m planning a disneyworld vacation in October. It’s just me and my fiancé, and I’m doing my research now because I like to do things in advance, I’m currently looking for good flight prices. I’m looking at spirit airlines, but I heard many stories about them, they have lots of fees, you might have to pay for baggage if you don’t meet the requirements etc. but besides that I’m willing to try them. Have you been on spirit airline?

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Important to know – if you fly to Tijuana, there is a special bridge that takes you directly across the border to San Ysidro/San Diego without ever leaving the airport. For those with security concerns.

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

When going overseas, do recommend going through a Travel agency? or buy tickets direct from Airline websites???

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I gotta ask as I have never been on flight-plan never hade that experience, is it scary? When seeing how it looks like in a plane ✈️ it looks claustrophobic. I wonder how to deal with anxiety as you are on the plane for so many hours. I am both curious about the experience but also nervous. 🤔😅✈️😳

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Super helpful. I just spent $1200 on a 7 day trip from NJ to Charlotte, NC. Flights were $516 of that cost. I've flown a few times but NEVER had costs that high.. even to Paris and London. I was shocked!

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I’m interested in the travel agent you use to book Asia travel. Would u mind sharing?

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

Great video! It is very interesting to see how you can get good deals on flights. I do agree that picking a destination which is not as popular as the others is a good idea to find cheaper rates. Just recently I was planning a long weekend trip to Texas, and I saw that it was cheaper to fly to Dallas/Fort Worth than it was to Austin or San Antonio. I ended up going to Dallas and Fort Worth (just got back yesterday), and it was a lot of fun! Sometimes luck also comes into play too because I waited an extra day before booking a flight, and the price ended up going down a little.

• July 1, 2022 at 9:21 pm

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Yes Chris, I agree with you. My first trip to S Korea was in 2010 on off-holidays and off season, and I found nice hotels, because I stayed outside of Seoul. I signed up for email fare sales, and because I’m flexible, I’ve gotten lucky and flew Ontario to Seattle twice on the cheap. “Human sacrifice.” 😂😂. I like the comedy with the tips. Thank you for sharing