Google Flights Tutorial (Part 2) | How to BOOK low cost flights in 2022

How to make use of Google Flights to BOOK the perfect (and least expensive!) flight offers. If you’ve ever puzzled “How do I ebook a flight on …
low cost flights, #Google #Flights #Tutorial #Part #BOOK #low cost #flights, the way to discover low cost flights,the way to use google flights,google flights tutorial,google flights,the way to monitor costs google flights,the way to set value alerts google flights,the way to seek for low cost flights on google,google flights ideas,the way to add flights to google calendar,import flight to google calendar,is google flights the most cost effective,the way to ebook a flight with google flights,is google flights refundable,the way to monitor costs on google flights,google flight ticket reserving #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

16 thoughts on “Google Flights Tutorial (Part 2) | How to BOOK low cost flights in 2022

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for all the information. On one of your recent videos, you recommended using Skyscanner to check for the lowest price between departure and destination cities, regardless of date of travel and length of stay. I’m interested in Chiangmai/Bangkok and, using Skyscanner, came up with $400 round trip LAX to BKK. Unfortunately, it only came up with departure on November 14, returning November 17. I’d have a whole day to travel to Chiangmai for a few hours, then fly back. I’ll keep checking. They may eventually have a fantastic fare that I can actually use.

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Very informative tutorials. I use google flights frequently and had no idea how in depth a search was available. I am 6 foot 3, so I do not fly economy over 5-6 hours in duration. One thing I would add to your information is seat selection. Normally a seat can only be selected when booking directly with the airline. If flying economy, I prefer the window seat, or an extended leg room- exit row- window seat. Bulk head seats are to be avoided, as infants are often booked with their moms in this row. Also leg room is restricted in bulk head rows. I also only book one way flights- it is often more expensive, but not always. This gives maximum flexibility on my itinerary. I have booked one way business class flights from Orlando to Asia on many occasions using a business consolidator- these flights are much less than normal one way business class flights. Norwegian premium economy- an excellent value product, mini business class- offers amazing deals flying from the eastern US to Europe. Please note that many countries require an onward ticket, and the airlines will want proof before you board on a one way flight. Their are numerous websites that provide "real" one way onward tickets for twenty dollars (ish). I learned some new tricks watching your tutorials- thank you, and safe travels!!

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Thank you, for your tip on Google Flights. I had some trouble following, as you speak a bit fast. English is not my first language 🙂

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Excellent explanation! Trip it app looks interesting. Even on things I think I know I always learn something from you. You didn't mention the incognito trick which in the past I have seen different prices but I'm not sure if that's still the case or not. I know this is just a Google Flights tutorial and that you know all the tricks. You probably know about Momondo there are pluses and minuses to their search engine maybe you can do a tutorial on them. I recommend Hangzhou China if you haven't already been and a two day trip out to the Huangshan Mountains (Yellow Mountains). It's about a 3 hour drive regardless of what Google maps says. The roads are excellent too. Me I want to visit Vietnam especially Da Lat. Cities that advertise eternal Spring always interest me :=). Also I need to plan a trip that gives me a long layover at the new Singapore Changi Airport. Right now I'm traveling on Google Earth and calculating distances between cities. I've been in total lockdown for almost 2 months due to caring for an elderly Mother….sorry if I rambled on too long.

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Just loving your content. Keep up the great work. As we have to stay at home we are studying anything to do with travel and saving $$$$🤗. You are one of my living Angel 👼 and I can’t wait for your next blog to keep me from going stir crazy lol. Great time to “up your content” and get way ahead of your competition as the “go-to-professional” on how to travel on a Budjet. Big fan.

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for the trip it app, I had never heard of it! I use Google flights to compare the prices, but always book via Expedia or the airline company directly. Flight network is a nightmare when you have to change or cancel a flight, and they charge big money for that. Can’t wait to start travelling again, my backpack is having a nervous breakdown from being quarantined… 😉

• August 6, 2022 at 7:14 pm

Hey Megan great video as always Because Of UK not yet being out of European Economic Area yet rakutenis not possible to register in UK.