Dubai Complete Travel Guide – UAE Bucket List

Dubai is a tremendous place, and I extremely suggest that you just go one time in your life. But it is a large mega metropolis within the center east, …
journey guides, #Dubai #Complete #Travel #Guide #UAE #Bucket #List, Dubai,burj khalifa,burj al arab,dubai mall,skydive dubai,dubai marina,dubai body,mall of the emirates,uae,united arab emirates,abu dhabi,high 10,issues to do,cool,superior,wow,vacation,dubai expo,dubai information,Ferrari world,mosque,bucket,listing,bucket listing,ninh,ninh ly,ly,explains,defined,the way to,journey,vlog,video,images,suggestions,travelling,world,round,information,youtube,issues,do,www.ninh.co.uk,@NinhLyUK,www.ultimatebucketlist.co.uk,Dubai journey information,final #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

40 thoughts on “Dubai Complete Travel Guide – UAE Bucket List

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

I'd go back to Dubai in a heartbeat. The Expo is running from October 2021 to March 2022, so I think I'll be making a return journey just for that.
    I hope you've found this video useful / entertaining and I'd really love if you could share this on your social media to help me out. 👍

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

You should mention that you need a specially issued international driving license to drive. They did not give me a car with my international driving license

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Just got back from Dubai last Saturday. It was an amazing trip!!! It was really HOT!! We had an amazing 7 day itinerary and wish we could of squeezed in some other activities. This place is clean and spotless

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Hey Ninh, I have been to Dubai several times and I gotta say Dubai Marina is a million miles away from the city centre. I am speaking from experience, not criticism. It took me about 20 minutes to drive from the city centre to the Marina. It really is that far away. But still great video. Keep it up 👍👍👍

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Here is my ultimate bucket list

Skydiving

Bungy jumping

Archery

Target practice

Hand gliding

Ride a superbike, Elephant, Dolphin, boat, ship, airplane, quad bike, snowmobile, sled, paddle boat, chariot, litter, quadricycle, rickshaw, jet lev/flyboard, blokart, golf cart, bobsleigh, drive a monster truck, freight truck, RV, formula one racecar, nascar, bus, superbike, dirtbike, dune buggy, zeppelin/airship, seaplane, hydroplane, hot air balloon, yacht, speedboat, rowboat, lifeboat, rubber dingy, tug boat, sailboat/yacht, catamaran, riverboat, gondola, airboat, hydrofoil, speed boat fishing boat, go-kart, soapbox kart, cablecar, tram, stretch limousine, supercar, sports car, Caterpillar 797, tractor, combine harvester, firetruck, tuk-tuk, rickshaw, scooter, chariot, wagon, caravan, raft, horse-drawn open/closed carriage, litter (vehicle), hovercraft, funicular, monorail train, sea scooter

Visit a strip club

Visit a car factory

Visit every continent

Visit a theme park

Visit an earthquake simulator centre

Be in a music video

Record a song in a recording studio

Make a cameo appearance in a movie

Water skiing, ice skating (rollerskating in a roller skating rink), snowboarding, skating park, skating romp

Rock climbing

Rafting

Kayaking

surfing

fencing

Snorkeling, scuba diving

Deep-sea diving

Go-kart, GP karting

Bowling

Golf (Miniature golf)

Play every game at a casino

Sightseeing (tour bus)

Go on a sea cruise on an ocean liner.

ride a 2 seat bicycle tandem, unicycle

Go for a WWF match, sumo wrestling, nacho libre, Turkish oil wrestling, mud wrestling

Watch a movie in 3D with the 3D glasses

Zipline

Attend a beauty/bodybuilding contest

spend the summer on a farm (dairy farm)

build a snowman

karaoke

Ride a segway

Ride an airboat

Use a paintball gun

Ride a trike

Walk on stilts

Take flying lesson

Attend a parade (military/Thanksgiving, samba/carnival, mardi gras, Christmas, easter, independence day, Chinese new year, St. Patrick's day)

Watch the live taping of a sitcom (Saturday night live)

Attend and watch a live rocket launch

Attend a bullfight/rodeo

visit a radio/TV station, movie set

Use a pogo stick

visit a spa

Do a road trip in a freight truck/RV/trailer/mobile home/SUV/sedan

Zorbing, water ball

watch a movie at a drive-in theater

food fight, snowball fight

pie-eating contest

play every instrument

Attend a Christie's auction

Attend a cabaret, burlesque, showgirl performance

attend a parliamentary session (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)

watch a woman give birth live

visit a Native American/Amerindian/Aboriginal reserve

Use a hydro flyer

Hire a detective to help you find out what happened to former classmates, teachers, neighbours and construct a family tree.

Hunting

Gymnasium

play twister, backgammon, dominoes, contract bridge

attend a soapbox derby

pay for everybody's groceries at a convenience store

Attend a ballet, orchestra, symphony, opera, broadway, theatre concert

Attend a polo match

Attend a jousting match

Play croquet

play bowls

play bingo

Attend a stand-up comedy show

Attend a poetry show

Go to an art gallery

jump on a trampoline, walk a tight rope, trapeze, vaulting.

attend a fashion show (New York, Paris, Milan)

sleep in a water bed/vibrating bed

walk through a hedge maze

take a mud bath

dance on a dance pad

Pottery class

Attend a live taping/recording of a talk show/sitcom

visit a mental asylum/institute/hospital

visit a fortune teller (tarot cards, palm reading, tea leaves, crystal ball)

Ride a carrousel/carousel

swing on a stripper pole

swim/play in a ball pit

dive into a crowd of people

triathlon

wipeout, wibit water inflatable

use a gramophone

skype

zoom

swim in a portable/ inflatable swimming pool

skate on a synthetic ice rink

parasailing

shuffleboard

sea bobbing

ice/street hockey (rollerblades)

Motocross

ride a gravitron, rotor (ride)

velcro fly wall

smash junk with a sledge hammer/baseball bat

play against baseball/tennis ball machine

do to a flea market, garage/yard sale

road trip on a Harley Davidson on route 66

hunting (fox hunting)

Acupuncture, Hypnosis

Be a contestant on a game show eg (Wheel of Fortune)

climbing wall/indoor climbing

airbag jump

giant swing

shuffleboard

driving range, indoor golf, golf simulator

run along a racetrack, steeplechase, pass the baton, long-distance, sprint, javelin, pitball, long metre jump, vault pole jump

take a polygraph test

do a DNA test for ancestry

swim in a mermaid tail costume

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Some of the area you described as Marina was actually JBR (The beach you showed) and Blue Waters Island which is very different.

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Absolutely enjoyed watching your video! Lived in Dubai for 6 years and have been to most of the places you recommended and even more, also have done almost of the activities you mentioned apart from Sky Dive! Your video made me reminiscing the golden memories I had in Dubai. Honestly, I'd go back to Dubai again in a heartbeat!😆

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

When you were showing me the Dubai Marina, the Dubai Frame, The Dara, I really liked the music of that. Can you please send that music to me?

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Sincerely, it is the best video I have ever seen, about Dubai on youtube. Excellent work. Bravo!

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

I am kind of not that interested in Dara I should say, because it is a little boring.

Also, in the Abu Dhabi video, you said that the laws are more strict than in Dubai. Are we allowed to take photos of the buildings in Dubai?

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Hi. Thanks for a really great and informative travel guide. I'm seriously thinking of going solo. But I have some niggling doubts about being on my own. Can you help allay my fears?

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

How to get Nol Card and how much prices?From airport or others/near place
    Cuz I heard they have 3 cards colors.Can accept for all transportation or only metro?

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Honestly when it comes to travel the number one law you have to follow is just "don't be a dick". That's it. Be respectful of the culture and remember that you are a guest of that country. Do this and you'll be OK.

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

15:19 "Unless you're staying here, or unless you got a dinner reservation, they won't let you anywhere near it." What does this mean? Does it mean that people who are visiting this place and are new to it aren't allowed to go into the Burj Al Arab? Or what?

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

6:32 I think that the people that build cities, had paid a little more attention to this place. So that is probably why it has grown quite significantly I feel.

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

2:15 I see "Dubai Bridge" which reminds me kind of "The London Bridge" which is also very fancy. This bridge seems to be more fancier in Dubai!

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

How long of a drive was it from Dubai to Abu Dhabi for you? You should have went in a helicopter or a small plane no?

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

THe desert things you were trying to show me actually reminds me of the Madagascar movie, especially the part where the Lion (Alex) is by trees and the zebra (Mardi) is trying to talk to the lion.

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

Question: If I want to do these cool things how much US dollars should I plan on spending? I plan to attend mid March 2023.

Hello
    What your guide did you use when you went to the desert please

• September 22, 2022 at 4:18 am

[Ninini1965] ~on YouTube. FOR SOMEONE WITH A DISABILITY, THIS IS 'ALL F-A-K-E', THESE MEGA-RICH HOTELS, GOLD HERE, GOLD THERE, ETC – CAN GIVE 'WHATEVER IMPRESSION THEY LIKE'; HOWEVER ALL THE BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF POUNDS-WORTH OF LUXURY…..CANNOT HIDE THE FACT THAT DUBAI / ABU-DHABI / U.A.E. 'ARE B-A-C-K-W-A-R-D-S' WHEN IT COMES TO DISABLED ACCESSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    🤔