CORSICA Ultimate Travel Guide | Best Tourist Attractions | France

Corsica (Corse) is an island within the Mediterranean Sea and one of many 18 areas of France. Corsica is the fourth-largest island in …
journey, #CORSICA #Ultimate #Travel #Guide #Tourist #Attractions #France, corsica,corsica france,corsica journey,corsica journey information,corsica information,corsica vlog,corsica journey vlog,france journey,corsica france journey,go to corsica,corsica strolling,what to do in corsica,corsica 2022,corsica sightseeing,corsica vacationer,journey,journey vlog,corsica seaside,corsica seashores,corsica sights,corse,corsica climbing,corsica gr 20,gr20,korsika,korzika,corsica journey video,ajaccio,bastia,cap corse,bonifacio,france,corsica island #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

15 thoughts on “CORSICA Ultimate Travel Guide | Best Tourist Attractions | France

• September 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

Just returned from a cruise we visited Ajaccio and agreed it was our favorite port on the trip.

• September 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

from 9.34 to 10.10 its my video filmed personal, you didn't ask.for permision, this is stealing, you have 2 days to delete before i report

• September 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

I visited Corsica in 1966 as an impoverished 18 year old apprentice engineer, on a tiny salary (£5 per week!) i travelled along with 21 others in a beat up 25+ year old truck the trip cost £19 each!! & I spent £24! I returned with my wife in 1971 on a Honda 175cc motor bike! traveling from Manchester this time for 2 people I spent in total £90! We returned in 1995 to celebrate our 25 th wedding anniversary spending a bit more this time! I have photos of all these if you want to see ?

• September 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

I know very well Corsica, I lived there for almost 15 years. I was raised there before going to Paris for my law studies. I could write an entire book about it. But in short, DON T GO THERE! Beautiful place? Yeah, sure. But people are rude, and racist, they only want your money as a tourist, called in a pejorative term "pinsut" (foreigner). If you are not Corsican, you worth nothing. Of course, they won't tell you openly, they'll just speak in Corsican insulting you. I don't want to tell you that EVERY Corsican is like that. Of course not. Is it different in some remote beautiful places in Italy, Spain, Greece, etc ? Perharps, I don't know them, I never lived there. But I lived in Corsica, and my mother, who is from the "continent" was NEVER accepted (my father was Corsican). Me? As the daughter of my father, I faced no racism, BUT I saw how they treated my mother when my father was away. Plus, you'll see, especially in Ajaccio written everywhere IFF or IAF which means in Corsican "French go back home" and "Arabs go back home". Also, something very stupid : in some places, people love to use their weapon, their rifle, (despite the fact that's forbidden and highly regulated, we're not in the US) to "erase" road panels written in French to only let the one written in Corsican. Good luck if you don't speak this dialect that Corsicans themselves usually don't know. But they know the region, so they're not lost. In winter it's completely different, people are far more warm and welcoming. Remember that they don't care about France, they only want the money from the EU, it's the place where a high level civil servant was murdered (Préfet Erignac) and the population protected the murderer (Yvan Colonna) until a non Corsican reported him to the police.
    Spend your money elsewhere, despite the fact that this island is beautiful (especially without the Corsicans).

• September 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

That would be so fun to do on a mountain bike, gravel bike and/or road bike.