CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVEL YOUTUBER (Very Honest Q&A)

Join me for each day adventures on Instagram: → For unique information and behind the scenes, …
journey, #CONFESSIONS #TRAVEL #YOUTUBER #Honest #QampA, solo feminine journey,solo traveller,solo journey youtuber,feminine journey youtuber,how you can earn cash with journey,how you can earn cash on youtube,child-free,how you can journey the world,youtuber secrets and techniques,how you can change into a youtuber,is journey secure #travelonlinetips #travelonlinetipsofficial

48 thoughts on “CONFESSIONS OF A TRAVEL YOUTUBER (Very Honest Q&A)

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

On many of my trips I was far to busy traveling and seeing to notice the lack of company. Of course I travelled with out plans or resources so meeting new people was very important.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

HAVE CHILDREN… We wouldn't be here without our ancestors having us. Children = More Happiness and More Sadness. These experiences are then added to our Eternal resume/CV.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Think I've been to most countries in Western Europe plus a few Eastern ones as well and the only one I made an extra effort to go to, parked up and walked over the bridge to Liechtenstein, driving a truck I just went wherever the work took me. I didn't miss people but still met some fantastic ones mainly in small towns and villages 😊 Different way of travelling but some similarities in experiences 👍 I wish you clear roads ahead and all the very best 👋

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Statistically (not necessarily psychologically) more dangerous "when people attack;-)" in an urban environment than a wild one.
    Yes, Eva just as you said..~ there's just no one or so few humans around to harm you. Most likely they want/teamwork/cooperate given Maslow's hierarchy in desolate Nature "that is trying to kill you" 😉
    paraphrase "the one time I really thought I was going to die, was when I was attacked by a cow" So funny and true.
    Mine also have been Man vs Nature.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

It's so crazy to me that this was only one year ago. You're such a fast growing intellectual entity. Watching you experience, listening to you talk all starts such deep powerful engine inside my spirit. Thank you for that.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

WoW! With your lip and chin a little bit swollen, you look like a young Angelina Joelle, back when she got collagen injunctions in her lips! I was a runner until my early 40s, being alert on the trail was something that I became aware was very important but was never very good at. Hope you get better right away. When I ran in competitions I was never a lead runner but I always wondered how the guys in front stayed on the trail, because I would have gotten lost, at least sometimes.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

7:37 "It doesn't matter what people think. If someone judges you for creating content, why should you care?"

Maybe, but think about, for example, the case where you accidentally revealed to a bearded old man in a red coat where you are going to sleep for the night: Then you emphasize his essence by replaying it when you first messed up yourself. You kind of make a man a suspect without him being guilty of anything – except for listening to one silly girl. OR he still came to you at night, but you don't dare to admit how heavily you had to pay for your own mistake. Is that what the replay was?

You should think more carefully about what is right or wrong to do, because YOU are not perfection, but you are a half-grown person who ran away from realizing life.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Wow just watched eva for the first time,great show,very interesting and I love your accent,cant wait to watch more,I was born in anchorage,alaska,lol yup yup livin in mississippi,love your show.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Wow, I barely recognized you in this video – and then I realized it's a year old, and so far I've only watched a few very recent videos. You've changed a lot, and I really like the new(er) you.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Thanks for this video. By the way, without hitting rock bottom there is no reason for change. Your traveling spirit came through your rough spell in a wonderful way. See the world and enjoy its splendour, I did.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Don’t take yourself too seriously and be brave. Fantastic advice.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Me too never wanted any kids, ended with two, both grown up now so l am getting out & about 😊
    And surprise surprise they are both are just like me, free spirits so we are planning some travelling together.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Ha! I had a chance to go to Socotra in the spring of 2013 when my university colleagues went on a spring trip, but got the flu or something when I was in Qatar, and soon it became impossible.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I like it that you’re British and you drive an English vehicle. I’m an American and I would have lost tons of respect for you if you drove across America in a Jeep. 👍🏻

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I actually got afraid for you and what you were doing but your overflowing enthusiasm in the midst of a very inhospitable environment was absolutely amazing to watch. I hope you get a zillion views I enjoyed every second of the content you produced. You are the quintessential girl next door that rocks a bikini even with bad hair…

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I felt emotional watching this, thank you so much for being such an amazing inspiration to me…🙏🏽💛🕊

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

When it comes to the shower situation, you can pick up somes "Wet Ones" from a WalMart or some other venue. Best of luck in your travels. I can only compliment you on your childhood and upbringing, to have so much emotional freedom to pursue maybe every dream you ever had of the what the world was like in your mind. The world is a beautiful place, filled with as many beautiful moments as there are places.😊

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

It really makes me wonder why no network has approached you for a contract career of your travels, it's a no brainer, I already watch your content and only wish I could dvr shows. I think it's a missed opportunity by the networks. Most travel shows are the same thing over and over, your's is different every episode.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I just came to see u by chance about 2 weeks ago, & since then, I'm completely hooked on your travels. I'm 63 now & living in Egypt. I want very much to start having the courage to travel alone..! You r one of a kind sweetheart.! I always thought it was dangerous to travel as a woman, but u proved me wrong.! 😍🙂😀🙏🥰

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I think it's great that you do what you do. I never really wanted kids either, and I'm 50 now. I like kids, but they come with a lot of responsibilities and expenses, which can put a damper on traveling. A lot of women either have kids or they want kids, but every now and then I'll find one who doesn't have kids. There are a lot of practicalities to consider when being in a relationship with someone who has kids. For one, they can't just get up and go when you want to.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

so cool, so warm…thank you again for sharing a bit of your life…love ya"

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Excellent stuff. Question #4 is as real as it gets: thank you for sharing that and the message from it. Kudos to you for daring to live the often-forgotten truth – it is always possible to press restart. Your calmness and poise are inspiring. Love your work and your journeys, a bit jealous that I didn't figure the same sort of thing out a while back, and taking that little bit of inspiration to dare to focus a bit more on travelling and storytelling myself. After all, there is an incredible planet out there, full of life to see.
    Safe travels

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

Sweet Eva, have you found happiness and a harmony in your life since traveling and filming your adventures!

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I see and hear why you are popular, in the age of fake and pretentious "influencers" you are far different and very good at what you do.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I see the Forest Gump moment someday in the future, where you just stop in the middle of the desert and say "I'm tired, I'll think I'll go home now." But in the meantime enjoy the run and thank you for letting all of us enjoy it with you.

• November 24, 2022 at 10:17 am

I (in the U.S.) haven't been able to see my wife (in england) for almost 5 yrs now, due to $$ reasons. I lost my job and was put on disability (over $3,000/mo loss) of income. Not sure if we will ever see each other again.