Already dreaming of hopping from one winery to a different, strolling between the well-known lavender fields in Provence, and visiting previous castles? Well, you’ll want a top-notch lodge for this vacation spot!
In this put up, you’ll discover one of the best resorts in Provence, France, listed from most to least costly. Plus a bonus part with just a few glorious resorts with distinctive views!
You’re in for a deal with!
But earlier than we begin this journey to one in all my favourite areas in France, I have to warn you! These resorts promote out tremendous quick, as vacationers from all around the globe need to go to Provence. So ensure you guide yours upfront!
If you might be in a rush
Ready to guide your lodging proper now? Then take a look at this record of the highest lodging and one of the best boutique resorts in Provence:
The Small House
An Airbnb with superb critiques
Les Appartements du Vieux Port
Best reasonably priced lodging
Check out this map that may assist you visualize all one of the best resorts in Provence that I’ll speak about on this put up:
Luxury (€500 and up)
- Hotel Lou Pinet – Surrounded by hillside landscapes of the gorgeous St. Tropez and set only a brief stroll from the seaside, this lodge with a delicate white and beige decor is the right spot to your Provence journey! The 5-star lodge affords breathtaking views and spacious rooms with giant home windows. Guests can get pleasure from lazy days by the giant swimming pool or loosen up within the spa heart after a day of exploring the areas in St. Tropez!
- Hotel Crillon le Brave – Set in some charming bricked buildings and providing distinctive panoramic views of the vineyards and olive groves, this lodge has a number of cool amenities! Indulge within the scrumptious meals on the restaurant after which head out to relax by the out of doors pool or one of many terraces. The visitor rooms supply views of Ventoux Mountain in Crillon-le-Brave, and a few actually have a hearth! Don’t neglect to guide your Provence resorts upfront, these ones promote out tremendous quick!
- Château de la Gaude – With an amazing location in Aix-en-Provence, this lodge affords an amazing fusion of recent and classic components. From the skin, it seems such as you’ve landed within the 1700s, whereas indoors, you’ll really feel again in our instances! The lodging has a novel backyard with a small maze, terraces, and hidden corners. As a 5-star lodge, this place affords glorious service, snug rooms, a spa heart, a swimming pool, and a lovely bathtub the place you possibly can loosen up for hours!
- Villa Gallici Hôtel – Hotels in Provence have that sure je-ne-sais-quoi, and also you’ll fall in love the minute you arrive in one in all these stunning villages! This place has a typical French-style design, vintage furnishings, and decor that may transport you to a special period! Set in Aix-en-Provence, the lodging has visitor rooms with a flat-screen television, and a few actually have a personal terrace. During the day, you’re welcome to discover the backyard, try the spa heart or sunbathe by the swimming pool!
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue – There’s nothing like a boutique lodge set in a Seventeenth-century constructing with an art-gallery on-site to make your journey within the Provence unforgettable! Set in LʼIsle-Sur-la-Sorgue city, this lodge affords easy accessibility to the native markets within the Old Center and it has a beautiful courtyard backyard the place you possibly can get pleasure from breakfast below the traditional bushes. Each room is exclusive and adorned with classic components. But don’t lay all day by the swimming pool as a result of there are many enjoyable actions to attempt close to the lodge like wine tasting excursions!
- Baumanière – This advanced is in contrast to some other place you’ve been! Located in Provence and the Alpilles area, the family-friendly lodge spreads out between 5 buildings and has a Michelin-Starred restaurant! Its large gardens carry nice worth to the lodge and the breathtaking hillside views are like nothing else! Start your morning by the out of doors pool with a scrumptious cup of espresso, then head over to the spa heart for an extended therapeutic massage whereas the youngsters play within the video games room!
- Domaine De Manville Les Baux de Provence – Planning to enhance your golf abilities throughout this journey? Then guide a room at this fabulous lodge that’s situated in Les Baux-de-Provence and which has a golf course and a swimming pool. Guests are invited to get pleasure from tasty French dinners on the Michelin-Starred restaurant and to loosen up with magnificence therapies on the on-site spa. Besides golf, there are a lot extra actions to attempt on the lodge like cooking lessons, bike excursions, and horse using!
- La Bastide De Moustiers – A vacation in Provence in a typical French nation home? Hold my purse! This fabulous home is situated in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie city, and it affords the right setting! I imply colourful gardens with olive bushes and aromatic lavender, distinctive views, and a swimming pool! Indulge with scrumptious meals and French desserts on the fantastic eating restaurant, then loosen up with a glass of wine on the solar terrace for the right night.
Mid Range (€150 – €300)
- Domaine Monte Verdi – This lodge affords cabins and spacious suites geared up with all of the amenities you would want together with free wi-fi entry and plenty of house. I like to recommend you decide the cabins in the event you want extra privateness as additionally they have personal terraces and superior backyard views (which, by the way in which, are full of olive bushes)! Set in Flayosc, not too removed from the unique hotels in Nice, the lodging is fairly secluded, bringing nice worth to it! Enjoy your time by the out of doors swimming pool or hire a bicycle from the lodge and begin exploring the world!
- Hostellerie De L’abbaye De La Celle – So elegant and stylish! This lodge is situated on the positioning of a royal Abbey within the coronary heart of the Coteaux Varois vineyards. That already sounds fairly magical, proper? Just wait till you see the tremendous spacious rooms with a seating space, some even have entry to the backyard. Start your morning with a pleasant therapeutic massage within the backyard whereas having fun with the recent mountain air and the views. Then head to the restaurant to eat some distinctive a la carte dishes primarily based on conventional French delicacies!
- Château Saint Roux Le Luc – Feel at dwelling at this distinctive lodge situated in Le Cannet-des-Maures, which has a cute little farm on-site. The lodging is certainly family-friendly as there are spacious rooms for folks and youngsters, with a non-public toilet and low makers. When you’re not out exploring the lavender fields, you possibly can go biking, be part of a mountain climbing or strolling tour, or just loosen up with the youngsters within the backyard the place you’ll discover a picnic space and a solar terrace!
- Benvengudo – Tucked away between historical bushes and lavender fields, this lodge is ready in a former conventional Provencal home in Les Baux-de-Provence! Its design and indoor decorations are so stylish however tremendous easy, which I like about these locations! The rooms are fairly spacious, geared up with snug beds, and adorned with vintage furnishings. Enjoy lazy days enjoyable by the out of doors swimming pool and eat as a lot meals as attainable from the restaurant on-site. Its chef prepares dishes utilizing recent native merchandise, which may be served on the terrace by the pool!
- Mas Valentine – Bonjour and Bienvenue to this magical lodge set in an 18th-century constructing situated lower than a mile from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. Get able to spend some lazy mornings on the terrace below the olive bushes, having fun with a cup of French espresso and a croissant (or two). Then you’re invited to go for a swim within the saltwater pool or get pleasure from some spa companies (I hear the backyard massages are one of the best)!
- Grand Hôtel Henri L’Isle sur La Sorgue – This place is nice for anybody who desires one thing a bit extra fashionable. All the rooms at this stunning lodge in L’Isle Sur La Sorgue are uniquely adorned and geared up with all the required amenities like a non-public toilet and a flat-screen television. The connoisseur restaurant is open to all friends and serves French dishes together with gluten-free choices. The lodge affords many actions, from strolling and bike excursions to mountain climbing and canoeing!
- Hôtel 96 – Another distinctive boutique lodge set in a Nineteenth-century home only a 20-minute drive from Old Port, one of many best areas in Marseille! Decorated with fashionable components and providing tremendous spacious rooms, the lodge has all the things you want for a wonderful keep! Including a swimming pool the place you possibly can sunbathe all day lengthy and a spa heart for anybody in determined want of a therapeutic massage after all of the strolling round.
Budget (as much as €150)
- Les Appartements du Vieux Port – Looking for some budget-friendly places to stay in Marseille? Then you’ll love these residences! Besides being tremendous reasonably priced, the lodging have a number of house, a flat-screen television, and a kitchen with all of the amenities. That method you gained’t need to eat out all day every single day! Close to the principle sights within the metropolis, the residences are nice for households or massive teams.
- La Tramontane – Spend just a few unforgettable days (or weeks) on this charming place to remain in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer! Surrounded by greenery, the lodging has an excellent homie and comfy environment that may make it so arduous so that you can depart this house. The rooms are snug, and most have somewhat terrace main into the backyard. After a day of exploring the world, head to the out of doors swimming pool for a fast dip!
- Le Mas de la Lombarde – A lodge that saved the genuine Provence model however mixed it with some fashionable components making it an excellent stylish place to remain in Lourmarin. The lodging has rooms with wood furnishings and ceilings, cozy beds, and free wifi. Plus the outside listed here are simply as magical! Flowers all over the place, bushes, and naturally a swimming pool which friends can use anytime they need!
- Villa Côté Sud – This elegant, easy, however oh-so-stylish lodging in Draguignan has a number of facilities, together with free parking, rooms with personal loos, and a flat-screen television! Enjoy your morning espresso on the balcony, then head out to discover the colourful backyard and the environment. Although the lodging doesn’t have a connoisseur restaurant on-site, loads of them are close by!
- Les Arcades Le Lion D’or – The historic village Buis Les Baronnies, is full of distinctive boutique resorts that had been constructed a whole bunch of years in the past! This place dates again to 1661, and it seems so superb! You’ll love the structure and design, and naturally let’s not neglect in regards to the out of doors pool. Each room is fairly spacious and has a non-public toilet and free wi-fi. Enjoy some lengthy sunny afternoon within the backyard, indulging in French sweets and snacks!
- La Ferme Constantin – If you’re on the lookout for a quiet place to spend your vacation in Provence, then you definitely’re fairly fortunate as a result of I’ve discovered the right one! This little farm is situated in Fayence and supplies easy but cozy rooms and scrumptious meals! They use merchandise from their vegetable backyard, so the standard is top-notch!
- Domaine de Bellevue Beaumes-de-Venise – Relax by the pool after exploring the mountain climbing trails round Dentelles de Montmirail mountains at this lodge in Beaumes-de-Venise that has an out of doors pool and a pleasant backyard. The lodging affords well-equipped rooms with backyard views and free wifi for very reasonably priced costs.
BONUS: Top resorts in Provence with an unimaginable view
As one of the stunning areas on the planet, Provence doesn’t disappoint in the case of boutique resorts. These locations have unimaginable facilities, however what set’s them aside are the unimaginable views they provide!
In this brief bonus part, I needed to focus on the three greatest luxurious resorts in Provence with a view, listed from most to least costly:
- Hôtel Villa Marie – Say good day to one of the stunning boutique resorts in Provence! This lodge is ready in Saint Tropez and affords a panoramic view of Pampelonne Bay! All the rooms are elegantly adorned and have a balcony the place you possibly can get pleasure from your morning espresso. Like most resorts in Provence, the 5-star lodging has an enthralling backyard, a spa, and a fantastic eating restaurant!
- Lodge Sainte Helene – Wake as much as an exquisite sight of the lake at this fabulous lodge which is absolutely geared up with a number of luxurious amenities and fantastically appointed. With a beige and white decor, the lodge affords spa companies for friends, a pool, and plenty of actions!
- Les Lodges Sainte-Victoire – Travel in model! That’s my vacation motto and this lodge situated in Aix-en-Provence, round 1-hour drive from Marseille, positive suits the invoice. Mountain views, stylish rooms with a number of house, and a connoisseur restaurant shall be ready for you at this lodge. After a day of exploring the olive groves and native markets in Provence, head to the pool for a pleasant enjoyable swim!
FAQs about resorts in Provence, France
🏨 Which are one of the best boutique resorts in Provence, France?
⛰️ What is Provence well-known for?
Provence is known for its distinctive surroundings with blossoming lavender in the summertime months, for its tremendous previous wine-making custom, olive groves, and nice resorts like Villa Garbo, which has a rooftop terrace!
🌞 When ought to I am going to Provence?
Spring (March, April, May) and early Autumn (September, October) are one of the best durations to go to Provence. That’s when the climate is at its greatest, though it could actually get tremendous crowded with vacationers.
📅 How many days do you want in Provence, France?
I like to recommend spending not less than 4-6 days in Provence as there are lots of locations to find right here like Palais des Papes and the Roman area at Arles.
I do know… you’re most likely shopping for your tickets already. What can I say? Provence positive is aware of learn how to mesmerize us!
This put up has all one of the best resorts in Provence, France, listed from most to least costly. Plus a bonus with 3 Provence resorts with distinctive views.
I do know there are many choices so in the event you want a bit of additional assist, listed here are my prime 2 favourite resorts in Provence:
- Hotel Lou Pinet – One of one of the best boutique resorts within the area that comes with 5-star facilities, attractive rooms and a spa
- Domaine Monte Verdi – A tranquil place to remain in Flayosc that’s surrounded by nature, and has cabins with personal terraces
As I discussed earlier, these are a few of the greatest boutique resorts and lodging in Provence. Make positive you guide yours early as a result of you might miss your probability at a wonderful spot!
Have an exquisite journey to this distinctive vacation spot and don’t neglect that I’m proper right here in the event you want any assist! Just pop your query beneath and I’ll reply ASAP!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!