13 Austin Hotels with a Jacuzzi in the Room for All Budgets
Are you going on a romantic getaway to Austin, and you’re looking for amazing accommodation? Have you thought about getting a room with a private hot tub?
I bet you have because that’s how you ended up here, where you’ll find exactly that. I have already collected the best Austin hotels with a jacuzzi in the room, including rooms with hot tubs, whirlpool suites, comfort suites, cozy rooms for families, and much more.
I also divided all the hotels by budget, so you can immediately look in the price category that fits your pockets, and when you find the perfect one for your travel needs, make sure you book it immediately, or you might lose the spot!
NOTE: Some hotels are not located in downtown Austin itself but around 30 miles (50 km) from the center (I will specify that in the hotel description). I’ve decided to include them because there are very few hotels with private hot tubs in the room that are centrally located, and I wanted to give you enough room options with hot tubs for you to choose from!
And now, let’s jump right in!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have time to read the whole post, check out this quick list of the best hotels with hot tubs and jacuzzi in the room in Austin, TX:
Luxury (US$250 and up)
- Lake Austin Spa Resort – If during your holiday you want to focus on your wellness and relaxation, this luxury hotel is for you located half an hour’s drive from downtown Austin. Here you will have all the facilities you need to spoil yourself, like a delicious on-site restaurant, a spa, and an outdoor pool. And if you want to have your private hot tub, choose the Premier Hot Tub Cottage King or the Premier Hot Tub Cottage!
- Hotel Van Zandt – Located a few steps from Austin Convention Center, this amazing hotel features many modern amenities, like a rooftop outdoor pool with a poolside bar (perfect for a happy hour with a view), a fitness center to stay in shape, and great accommodations. Here all the spacious rooms come with private soaking tubs and will give you access to a delicious complimentary breakfast every morning!
- Sage Hill Inn & Spa – Whether you’re going on a romantic getaway or on a family holiday, this amazing hotel is for you, located in a green area a 40 minutes drive from downtown, one of the best areas to stay in Austin. Here you will have access to an outdoor pool, a large outdoor fire pit for stargazing by the fire at night, and a complimentary breakfast daily! And wait to see the rooms: the King Room, Three-Bedroom Cottage, and Ranch House all have a relaxing hot tub!
- Best Western Plus Georgetown Inn & Suites – Located a short drive from downtown Austin, this hotel offers all the comforts you need: free parking, a business center, a fitness center, and an outdoor swimming pool. If you want to have your private spa tub, choose the King Suite With Sofa Bed and Spa Bath, the Superior One-Bedroom Suite With Spa Bath, or the Presidential King Suite.
- The Driskill, in The Unbound Collection by Hyatt – This historic property is one of the coolest hotels with hot tubs in the room in Austin, located in the middle of the city’s most popular attractions. Here you will find the perfect combo between old-world charm and modern amenities, like a fitness center, a business center, and an award-winning on-site restaurant serving free hot breakfast, and you’ll sleep in rooms with a private hot tub!
Mid-Range (US$150 – US$250)
- Hotel Viata – If you want to bring your four-legged friend with you on your holiday, this pet-friendly hotel is for you, located at a very short drive from both Austin city center and the Austin Bergstrom International Airport. You will wake up in your King Room with a deep soaking tub, start your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast, chill in the indoor pool, or have meetings in the business center if you’re traveling for work!
- Adina – This amazing accommodation will make you feel at home away from home, featuring cozy rooms for up to 4 people, perfect for small families. Some rooms come with a fully equipped kitchen, so you can prepare your favorite dishes, and they all offer a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. If you want to have your own private hot tub, choose the One-Bedroom Suite – you won’t regret it!
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South Buda – If you are going on a holiday with your family or friends, this lovely hotel is for you, located a short drive from Austin city center and offers accommodations for up to 4 people (the King Studio also comes with a spa bath!). You’ll start your days with a complimentary full hot breakfast and spend them chilling at the Indoor pool or working at the business center, whatever you’re here for.
NOTE: This hotel is rated a little lower than what I usually recommend for tourists, but I’ve decided to include it in this list to give you enough hotel options with a private hot tub.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Austin – Lakeway – Located near Lake Travis and within driving distance of downtown Austin, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a relaxing hot tub. But wait to see the rooms! They all come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffee maker, and the King Room features a spa bath.
Budget (Up to US$150)
- Comfort Suites Georgetown – Sitting at a short 30-minute drive from downtown Austin, this hotel is right in the middle of hiking and biking trails, as well as tennis courts, pools, and golf courses, perfect if you love to stay active. But the property itself is just amazing, featuring rooms with hot tubs and access to many amenities like a private pool, a fitness center, and a barbecue available for guests.
- La Quinta by Wyndham Austin – Cedar Park – Located a few steps from the Cedar Park Center in Austin, this hotel is perfect if you want to save some money but still have access to all the facilities you need! Here you can stay in shape at the fitness center, relax at the indoor swimming pool and sleep in spacious and comfy rooms. The Premier King Room even has a private bathtub – check it out!
- Holiday Inn Austin North Round Rock, an IHG Hotel – This hotel in North Austin is located at walking distance from the Round Rock Premium Outlets®, perfect for shopping addicts, and offers great value for the price! The suites are all amazing, but if you want to enjoy full privacy, choose the King Suite With Spa Bath – the best option for a romantic weekend getaway!
- Comfort Suites Austin NW Lakeline – If you are traveling on a budget but you still want to have your own hot tub suite, you will love this hotel, featuring guest rooms with a private whirlpool tub! Another plus of the property is its great location in the middle of all of Austin’s major attractions, like the Lakeline Mall, Cedar Park Center, the Arboretum Shopping Center, and Concordia University. Isn’t that great?
NOTE: This hotel is rated a little lower than what I usually recommend for tourists, but it still makes a great option if you want to have your private hot tub for budget prices!
FAQs about Austin hotels with a jacuzzi in the room
🛀🏽 Which are the best Austin hotels with Jacuzzi suites?
💑 Which are the best romantic hotels with private hot tubs in Austin, TX?
The best romantic hotels with private hot tubs in Austin, TX, are the luxury Sage Hill Inn & Spa, offering king rooms for 2 people with a relaxing hot tub, or the affordable Comfort Suites Austin NW Lakeline, featuring guest rooms with a private whirlpool tub!
💵 Which are the best hot tub suites in Austin, TX, to stay on a budget?
🤔 What is a Jacuzzi hot tub in a room called?
A room hosting a Jacuzzi hot tub is called a “Jacuzzi suite” or “hot tub suite.”
Among all these amazing hotels featuring comfort suites with a private hot tub in the room, which one will you stay at for your Austin holiday?
We have been through all the best Austin hotels with a jacuzzi in the room. Some of them were in downtown Austin, other ones in its close surroundings, some were luxury, and other ones to stay on a budget, but one thing is for sure: they were all great!
If you’re still undecided, check out my 2 absolute favorites with jacuzzi suites in Austin, TX:
- Sage Hill Inn & Spa – This luxury hotel offers guest rooms with a private hot tub and access to a seasonal outdoor pool – perfect for a romantic getaway!
- Hampton Inn and Suites Austin – Lakeway – Located near Lake Travis, this hotel features King Studios with a private spa bath, hosting up to 4 people
Before you go, remember to book them some months in advance. There are not many rooms with private jacuzzis, and they get booked out incredibly fast!
And if you want to ask any questions or suggest another hotel with hot tub suites in Austin, TX, please do so in the comments below.
Have an amazing stay!
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!